Friday, June 12, 2009

Long Story Short

I know I haven't been posting in a while I have been busy with some other suff that kept me busy for the last month. While I have been keeping busy, Jordan has too. He became a friggin toddler...Look!



We have to turn him at an angle to fit on the changing table. He is above the 85th percentile for height for his actual age. He is taller than 85% of kids born on his birthday. However, he isn't on the chart for weight. Less than 5% of kids born the same day weigh less. Look at those legs. Considering where he started and where he is, it is hard to believe that at one point he was chubby. I think it was a Tuesday.

His surgery was postponed before because of a respiratory infection. I'm not saying this is where he got it, but I didn't let any dogs near my mouth and I feel fine.


The procedure has been rescheduled for June 23rd. We are going to try to limit him to eating less than 3 toys off of the floor per day. Maybe then he can avoid the germs for a day or two. Toddlers love to find germs. Toddlers also love to play with toys what ain't not toys.

You think he gives that much attention to his toy camera? Forget it.

Jordan has really gotten better with his communication. He understands many simple phrases and questions directed at him. He is getting the timing of his 'no's to be much better too. He can do about 3 or 4 signs, identify 3 or 4 of his body parts, and speak another half dozen words that he doesn't know the signs for. It's so cute but I won't be posting videos of that anytime soon. He's at the stage where the parents can understand him, but if I showed him saying door, it would sound the same to the untrained ear as dog and daddy. I will try and get a video of him playing up soon because he is just a whirlwind of motion.

No comments: