Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Phoning it in

I'm phoning this post in - literally. I recently got a new cell phone, but just figured out how to transfer the pictures to the computer. It's pretty cool because I don't walk around with my camera usually, so my phone catches the cute stuff.









This was actually taken by another camera and sent to me. It is VERY rare to get a picture of Jordan smiling, standing up, standing still, looking at the camera, and not reaching for the camera. The pic was taken in January and it hasn't happened since.







"Listen up. I work hard, I play hard, and I rest hard."









I'm not making him mow the lawn yet, but soon.








The few who have seen this thought he shouldn't have done it. I say his diaper also doubles as a seat cushion.

This is how he handles toys that move. He's not hating it, but he's not liking it either.





Why was Jordan smiling? Today was tax day. I already filed, but I had to remember to pay my taxes. This picture was taken after traveling to the doctors office. I have to make sure my boy has health coverage. I had a salad for lunch. My mother's birthday is tomorrow and I have to get her a present. I woke up this morning with a stiff neck because I slept in a weird position.

Jordan doesn't have a concept of taxes, or bills, or limited amounts of money. He has two years before he has to worry about school, another decade before his first paper route, and another decade after that before getting benefits. He has a weight problem which involves us trying to get him to eat ice cream. The only present he has for nama is a loaded diaper and she'll have the nerve to treat it as an accomplishment. When he wakes up in the morning his body can do one new thing that it couldn't do yesterday. Who wouldn't be happy with that!





1 comment:

Nathali said...

It seems like Jordan is a climber, just like Mikey. And they sleep in the same position, with their butt up. So funny!!!!

He is really becoming a little man!!! So cute!!!