Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Auntie!

Got to start the post by wishing a happy birthday to Aunt Traci. I would and will give her a call tomorrow, but she can be hard to get in contact with. Ever since the baby came home from the hospital the average is 3 phone calls. Anyway, I haven't posted some still photos in months. The reason is very simple. I need Jordan to look at the camera, make an attempt to smile for the camera, and not try to grab the camera. That hasn't happened yet this year - until now.



Yeah, I can read. I prefer Tolstoy, but Dr. Seuss is nice too.




This was an Xmas gift. He never has gotten on it before, but he finally figured out how to make it bounce.

Ordinarily, I don't like to brag about the baby, but this time is special. Jordan is officially a genius! I know that all parents think their kids are a genius, but I have proof. Any time we ask Jordan a question he knows the answer. Ask him his name he says "Know!" Ask him to say know and he says "Know!" Ask him the time, he says "Know". There is nothing this kid doesn't "know". Look!



Know is his first word. How many other toddlers know so much? Need proof? Watch this.



He even knows how to throw his clothes on the floor while daddy tells him not to.



This was a gift from xmas 2007. That was the first time he hasn't run away from a dancing doll since he could run away.

1 comment:

Traci said...

He is HUGE! He's gaining on me, I've gotta drink some milk :) and he's just not a fan of (a moving) Elmo,huh? I bet he'd have a blast with the box :)